Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Jackson is 9 weeks old today!

Jackson Milestones
1. He is definitely trying to tell me how is day went everyday when I get home. He moves his little jaw and makes little ahhhh and ouhhh noises...hard to explain but he is definitely talking to me.

2. He is less gassy and better able to control is air intake while feeding.

3. When he hears my voice or sees me walk into a room, he gets very excited and wants me to pick him up. I know this because he starts moving his arms and breathing hard. Sometimes I act annoyed by this but I actually love it that he wants me to hold him, sometimes only mommy will do.

4. We are getting more and more sleep at night and he is awake more in the day. Although, Jackson is smart, he often opens and closes one eye to make sure I am still there. If he sees me walking away he gets mad and starts getting fussy. As soon as I walk back, he's okay. It's a game he likes to play nightly.

5. We have started to put half of a teaspoon of pureed banana in his night time bottle and half of a teaspoon of pureed prune in his morning bottle and everything seems to flow pretty well. The banana bottle gets him to sleep and the prune bottle gets him to poo and not be so gassy gus. This was all on the advice from our sitter Ms. Betty. She's a tough cookie but with 25 years of experience behind her, who am I to question her.

No comments:

Post a Comment