Today is bittersweet...my 1st baby started 2nd grade...that's right 2nd GRADE!! This may seem a little excessive but almost everytime I change Jackson's diaper or give him a bath I am reminded of my first times of doing that with my little girl Savannah and it seems like just yesterday that I was gazing into her little face and falling in love with her. Although Jackson is a boy, he looks so much like her when she was a baby. I feel selfish not wanting her to grow up, I just wish she was going to be a little girl forever, is that so wrong???? It's a cold cruel world out there and I don't want anything or anybody to ruin the little girl world that she currently resides in. Aughhh, it's just too much. It's gonna be hard to give her the attention that she needs and deserves over these next couple of years with Jackson now in the picture, but I am gonna try my hardest to make sure she knows how much I truly love and care about her...mommy's little girl.
Monday, August 23, 2010
Today is Bittersweet
Today is bittersweet...my 1st baby started 2nd grade...that's right 2nd GRADE!! This may seem a little excessive but almost everytime I change Jackson's diaper or give him a bath I am reminded of my first times of doing that with my little girl Savannah and it seems like just yesterday that I was gazing into her little face and falling in love with her. Although Jackson is a boy, he looks so much like her when she was a baby. I feel selfish not wanting her to grow up, I just wish she was going to be a little girl forever, is that so wrong???? It's a cold cruel world out there and I don't want anything or anybody to ruin the little girl world that she currently resides in. Aughhh, it's just too much. It's gonna be hard to give her the attention that she needs and deserves over these next couple of years with Jackson now in the picture, but I am gonna try my hardest to make sure she knows how much I truly love and care about her...mommy's little girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment