Things that I have noticed that started happening this week
1. definite movement in the tummy..we went and watched Avatar in 3D and the bass was super loud and the baby was either hating it or liking it because he/she was doing major gymnastics in my belly.
2. the onset of heartburn begins...just noticed that today after I had some blueberry pomegranit juice. Ouchy.
3. I am getting pretty darn near not being able to squeeze into my pre-pregnancy bottoms, definitely the jeans.
4. I have started really thinking about my daily life with a newborn and a 7 year old. Wondering how I am going to be a good mommy to both. I shouldn't worry, my great-grandmother had 16 children and my grandmother had 8 or 9.
I am very excited to find out the sex of the baby on Thursday and I pray that the baby cooperates and shows us what he/she is. I will definitely keep you posted!
No comments:
Post a Comment