Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Maternity Tour Tonight

Super excited because in a few hours I will see where I will be in labor and deliver, hopefully no C-Section. I hope the rooms are nice. With Savannah I delivered at the Women's Hospital of Texas and I just remember being very happy with the room but the nurses drove me nuts and woke me up every couple of hours when I had just been in labor for 17 hours. Ugghhh...I wanted to hurt somebody. I really don't know how women have home births though. I mean, what if something goes wrong or you start hemoraging or what if the baby is not breathing? I would hate to put my own child in jepoardy because I wanna do something different. There is a reason why there has been major improvements in the medical industry so that women can have a safer delivery. Anyway, I will jump off of my soap box for now...one more exciting tid bit...we will be finding out the sex of the baby (hopefully if the baby cooperates) next Thursday the 14th. I will keep ya'll in the loop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment