Tuesday, January 19, 2010

IT'S A BOY!!!!

I have been wanting to come here since Thursday when I found out but I've just been so busy. We are very excited that Jackson Thomas Hodge continues to grow each day and I have felt some movement but not a lot...I'm hoping he starts kickin around in there. It's just reassuring. We took Savannah to the gender ID ultrasound with us and she was very excited. The week prior to the ultrasound, she was indicating that she wanted a little brother. I think it is because she will always want to be mommy and daddy's only girl. This is good, and she will adjust to the baby better I think. I am still worried about how I am going to handle all of this but I've always believed that I would have another child and God has decided to bless us with another one of his children and we are so grateful. Plus, Will is more than elated to be having a son.

No comments:

Post a Comment