21 weeks today!! It is official...I had some difficulty putting lotion on my feet and while in the shower, I was trying to loofah my feet and it was really a stretch. Jackson kicks everyday now and to be honest, the reality of another child has not fully set in. I was reflecting back to when I was pregnant with Savannah and how excited I was and I investigated everything, but now, it seems like I've already been there and done that. Savannah has been the center of my life for the past 6 years and 9 months. I cannot even imagine at this point sharing that love with another child...I know it will come, it's just hard for me to fathom. Next prenatal visit on Thursday, they are doing another ultrasound to make sure Lil J has all of his fingers, toes, and properly working organs.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
21 weeks today and reflection
21 weeks today!! It is official...I had some difficulty putting lotion on my feet and while in the shower, I was trying to loofah my feet and it was really a stretch. Jackson kicks everyday now and to be honest, the reality of another child has not fully set in. I was reflecting back to when I was pregnant with Savannah and how excited I was and I investigated everything, but now, it seems like I've already been there and done that. Savannah has been the center of my life for the past 6 years and 9 months. I cannot even imagine at this point sharing that love with another child...I know it will come, it's just hard for me to fathom. Next prenatal visit on Thursday, they are doing another ultrasound to make sure Lil J has all of his fingers, toes, and properly working organs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment