Had to do a post about the sucky weather as of late in Houston. There is nothing more depressing than getting up to the same miserable weather outside every single day. Rainy, windy, and cold to boot. Today is like a high of 43. What can you do outside when it is 43 degrees and a soggy, windy wet mess? Come on Mother Nature, cut us a break!!! At this point I might be happy with 60 degrees.
Anywho, I am going to try and get Jackson's room ready these next few weeks. There is still a lot of Savannah's stuff in there. Everytime I pass by that room, I wonder how I am going to combine 2 children's lives (toys, linens, toys, clothing...did I mention toys?) together. Thankfully, Savannah is kinda growing out of her toys phase (although she has a severe addiction to Littlest Pet Shop) and moving on to things that even I enjoy playing with i.e. Ipod, computer games, Wii.
I am starting to buy diapers when I go to the store...figure I better stock up while I can. I can't wait until the baby shower, I love all of my family and friends and can't wait to see them all and discuss Jackson's arrival. I am getting more and more nervous about the delivery...I am hoping they won't have to induce me...I remember that pain.
No comments:
Post a Comment