Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thirsty Thursday



I have never been so thirsty in my entire life...here is the kicker...I already have to pee 8 million times a day...add water and I basically live in the bathroom.

I have discovered that Jackson is pretty busy in there right when I get to work and sit down and after lunch, oh and he really loves to go to town at night when I am trying to get some shut eye. Last night Savannah felt her baby brother move for the first time. She got very excited and she asks me all the time what I think Jackson will look like. I always tell her "Probably a lot like his big sister" and she grins from ear to ear. This also contributes to her staring at herself in the mirror quite a bit. I love that girl.

Found out today that I don't have to pay for crib hardware for Savannah's old crib. I simply just called the crib maker company and they are sending out the parts next week. And to think all of this time I was going from one hardware store to another trying to find something that would work when all I had to do was call the company. Turns out that a lot of their cribs were recalled except for the model that I have amazingly. I hope it is easy to reassemble.

My mom and Aunt Debbie are over at the house helping me get Jackson's nursery together, which brings me back to my original dilemma...how in the world am I going to consolidate 2 children into 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. I really don't know why I say that because Savannah spends a majority of her time in my bathroom instead of hers, so maybe it won't be a problem after all. Good thing I didn't paint her bathroom pink!!

No comments:

Post a Comment